We are looking for a Creative Intern
About The Bonsaïst
The Bonsaïst is a top destination for bonsai enthusiasts. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with outstanding bonsai products and experiences. Located in the heart of Amsterdam, our team is passionate about growing our brand and promoting the art of bonsai. We aim to be the first choice for bonsai lovers, everywhere. Are you interested in joining our journey?
About the Role
As a Creative Intern at The Bonsaïst, you will:
- Work closely with our team to produce engaging visual content for our social media channels and website.
- Develop marketing campaign ideas and participate in creative brainstorming sessions.
- Use Adobe tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro, to create visual content.
- Help manage and maintain our online presence.
- Contribute to our TikTok campaigns, enhancing our brand’s digital footprint.
You’re innovative, proactive, and enthusiastic. The idea of contributing to a growing webshop excites you. You understand the challenges and rewards of working and learning in a startup environment. You’re skilled in using Adobe tools and managing social media, and you’re familiar with TikTok.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- A workplace in Edge Olympic, considered as one of the best workplaces worldwide. Includes a free gym with 24/7 entrance.
- Support and guidance from our experienced team members.
- The chance to bring your creative ideas to life and make a real impact.
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A competitive internship compensation to appreciate your time & effort.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and be part of our vision for the world of bonsai, we want to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.